During a year, we have many different acitivites to engage in but we also have some activities that you can enjoy year round regardless of our activities based on varying themes.
Great experiences below the surface
- Safe, secure and fun!
As always, there will be room for great experiences at The North Sea Oceanarium. We have adapted our exhibition and activities, so they live up to the recommendations from the Danish Health Ministry. This also means that some things will be a little bit different that normal, but it definitely does not mean that you will get fewer experiences when you join us on an adventure below the ocean’s surface.
Amongst other things you can experience:
- The touch pool where you can pet a starfish or maybe even a crab – if you dare!
- The Oceanarium containing 4,6 million liters of ocean water and the home of both the wonderous sunfish, thousands of schooling fish, ferocious sharks and much more..
- Big Ocean Window – The largest interactive screen in Scandinavia on which you can get up close with the giants of the ocean
- The Whale Researchers Hut in which you can get closer to the whale researcher’s work and experience the skeletons of the Whales of the North Sea
- The Movie Theatre where you can watch different exiting movies for both children and adults
- The Hunters of the North Sea – an all new exhibition containing 3 new unique aquariums with jellyfish, schooling fish and predatory fish
- The playground that has many cool options for lots of fun
- The seals in the large outdoor Sealarium which are fed every day at 12 PM and 4 PM
- Our Backstage area every day from 11.30 AM - 1.00 PM (max. 22 people)
- The Crab Coast which is open every day from 12.15 PM - 2.30 PM (max. 20 people)
- The Café with delicious food and plenty of room to enjoy it
You will also be able to experience different activities in the exhibition during the day and especially selected activities will be announced on the speakers during the day appr. 10 minutes before start.
We have plenty of room to enjoy with 10.000 m2 indoors and 6.000 m2 outdoors. The entire exhibition can be explored completely safely.